Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blogs I Enjoy

There were many blogs that I found very interesting, but I narrowed my list down to three that I consistently followed.

http://wartimeeffects.blogspot.com
I found this blog to be very interesting and informative. In this blog Wartime Communities discusses how the war is negatively affecting military families. Wartime Comminities' opinion can be noted in this blog, however, they back their opinions with factual information. This was good because I agree with the opinion in the blog, but I had never based my opinion off actual facts, just beliefs. I also enjoyed the cartoons that were used in the blog to discuss topics. They made the blog more interesting to read.

http://medicaltech-medtech.blogspot.com
I really enjoyed following this blog because the topic fascinated me, and the blog was very well researched. This Guy discussed in each post a new idea for types of medical technology that could be used in the future. The technology that was researched was unthinkable for this generation. However, if it gets enough funding it would not be impossible for the future. I plan to go to medical school, so these extreme possible types of medical technology fascinated me.

http://supertechblogger.blogspot.com/
Supertechblogger's blog discussed new "super weapons" of mass destruction. Supertechblogger's blog fascinated me greatly because of the technology they discussed and the entertainment that was discussed in relation to the technology. I enjoyed reading the weapon of the week entries. They were about ideas for these great weapons and how they could potentially be used. These entries, sometimes related to science fiction, were ideas that weren't really feasible but fun to think about. This blog was well researched and very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment